Tuesday 23 February 2010

Victoriana

By the wonders of modern science I am able to post to this blog on the move. Unlike Twitter I don't have to reduce my meandering to 140 characters so I can drivel on endlessly from my refrigerated seat outside a cafe in Sloane Square.
I have just walked past the pretty Dovehouse Green on the King's Road; that place definitely has potential for a Christmas event we have been discussing. All manner of Victoriana float through my imagination but I ought to view the visions with suspicion since Harry Secombe keeps popping up too (not to mention Mary Poppins and Dick Van Dyke). I'll make a conscious effort to force Walter Crane into my mind's eye, maybe the Pre Raphaelites as well. Not even Harry Secombe (bless his little Welsh tenor socks) can sully that.


No comments: