Tuesday 27 April 2010

Walk the talk

James and I did another interview today and I am becoming quite impressed by the seamless way we integrate our answers. We don't have an 'act' per se, we just remain determined and passionate about the project when prompted by familiar questions; just wind us up and let's us go. Crucially, we say the same things we have been saying for many years, only now we have more evidence to back up our assertions (particularly with the Inspire Project bearing so much fruit). Sooner or later some really influential people are going to pay attention...

I had a varied day of it today. Interesting I should say. A short film about the making of the 'Fantastic Mr Fox' production was discussed just before I had a walk round with the London Fire Brigade. Life is certainly not dull right now. Soon attention will fall on the run in to first night and the challenges of the season. The roller coaster awaits....
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments: