Tuesday 21 June 2011

Web worries

I am struggling with a sore back today so will seek out the magic hands of a Chinese doctor who I call Dr Death. When driving his thumbs into your spinal cord he intones gravely that the instant pain you suffer is because either of your organs is not functioning well. It isn't because he has just reduced your spine to mush of course.

Anyway, I am contemplating removing all Google alerts. I get links to obscure websites who talk about OHP...some reporting on all manner of erroneous facts. One gentleman who left a review on Trip Advisor said he had enjoyed it immensely and that he thought the local people must have been keeping it to themselves because there are no reviews on us anywhere! If someone fancies registering with TA in order to point out that we are quite well reviewed I would be grateful.

No comments: