Monday 23 May 2011

Spliced

So I finally tied the knot with Sally on Saturday. We had a wonderful day surrounded by friends and family. Sally looked gorgeous and Fiora behaved herself, even managing to sleep in the corner of the party for a couple of hours. Things got a little blubby at times and I managed to let the word "shit" slip out during the vows but I had a good excuse. Don't think the registrar was too impressed though. My children did me very proud; Lea gave a speech that, had I been wearing any, would have ruined the mascara and Gianluca sang and played a few songs brilliantly. Sally's brother delivered words from her Dad and sister. There wasn't a dry eye in the house. Well neither of mine were.

So it is back to the season build up with the company moving into the theatre with sets arriving to be built soon. The lace is looking better than it ever has so a big round of applause for Kasete Skeen, our operations manager. Things are really taking shape in the rehearsals with two happy companies and great reports. Not long now.

No comments: